HMW Law is looking for a social media manager to increase our online presence and emulate the unique brand values that we have as a law firm. At HMW Law, we strive to provide quality legal services to the people of Ohio by taking a very human-first approach. We are not your typical “button-up” law-firm. We’re hungry, spunky, we hustle- and we want our clients to recognize us as personable, passionate advocates to lean on. We need somebody to help emphasize our brand identity and set us apart from the crowd. Let us know if this could be you!
Our ideal candidate is somebody familiar with online culture and social media trends, and has the experience and knowledge to execute on that. We want somebody who isn’t afraid to push the envelope when it comes to content creation, somebody who can help tell our clients’ stories and advocate for them as fiercely as we fight for them. Above all, if you are applying to this position, please make sure you are someone with a REAL growth mindset, who understands the work and effort that must be put forth when building something incredible. We seek individuals looking to pursue something meaningful.
HMW Law’s Social Media Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and executing social media strategies/campaigns to align with business goals
- Generating, publishing, and sharing content daily that engages our client base (e.g. blogs, photos, videos and news)
- Performing research on audience trends and current benchmark trends within the legal industry
- Collaborating with other teams – i.e., marketing and customer service vendors to ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely and attentive manner
- Monitoring customer reviews
- Implementing consistent graphic design on our social media accounts
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions or competitions… We want fresh ideas from YOU!
- Staying up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
The Social Media Manager position will require daily communication and collaboration with each person on our team. A person in this role should not only be able to talk to our audience in a meaningful way online, but they should also have superb written and verbal communications skills.
Cookie cutter media professionals need not apply—we want somebody who has the innovative vision to build our brand and isn’t afraid to use their voice. We want somebody who cares about the human side of what it is we do and captures our client-first mentality in a way that the public can easily access.
- Minimum of 1+ year in a role in which you performed social media marketing duties
(BONUS if you did any marketing work in the legal industry!)
- Hands on experience in content creation and management
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Public Relations, or related field.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content in text, image, and video
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and SEO
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
HMW Law offers a lot of room for growth – the opportunity for promotions are infinite, and regular performance evaluations are provided to all team members. We offer competitive wages, a 401k matching option, unlimited vacation time, and many more perks. Everyday you work at HMW Law is a day where you will be working with a group of like-minded individuals who work, fight, and play equally hard. Join our team and make a difference with your talents.
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.