Full Job Description
- Shares responsibility with other librarians for research assistance at the reference desk, which this time handles approximately 5,000 reference questions each year
- Meets with students on a regular basis to provide individualized research advice and instruction.
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school or non-U.S. J.D. equivalent
- Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited school of library and/or information studies or non-U.S. Master’s degree equivalent
- Knowledge of both legal and interdisciplinary research sources and methods – including international, foreign, and comparative law
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with legal research materials, including online legal databases
- Awareness of current trends in legal research, library automation, and library instructional programs
- Some analytical ability
) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or
fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic