- To provide high level legal information reference/research services to all library clients.
- To contribute to the effective, efficient delivery of library and information services provided by the Crown Law Library.
- Please note there are fixed term part-time and full-time positions available.
- Provide high level legal research and information services to the clients of Crown Law Library.
- Assist with developing and promoting library information services through identifying and implementing online research and information products, marketing initiatives, and client liaison.
- Work in collaboration with the Library team to develop and maintain current awareness publications and alert services relevant to Crown Law Library clients.
- Assist with training and supporting clients in the use of online research platforms and databases, including the library catalogue and request system.
- Develop and deliver training sessions for library clients via face-to-face or online, in effective legal research strategies and techniques.
- Develop and maintain quality training materials to meet a range of legal skill levels.
- As part of a small team, assist with the timely and efficient operation of the Library.
- Other duties as directed.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/511210/23
Closing Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2023This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.