Directs BLAW’s Library Relations Program to strengthen BLAW’s overall presence in the library community.
What you will do:
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal research and librarianship.
- Broad based knowledge of legal information sources and technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to initiate contact and interact effectively with law firm and law school librarians, and senior management and professional and technical staff throughout Bloomberg Industry Group.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement project ideas without supervision.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to travel at least monthly to selected conferences and to visit key customers
You need to have:
- Master’s degree in information or library science required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in legal publishing or law librarianship in a management role.
- Experience in library or corporate relations preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA 22202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- legal publishing or law librarianship: 10 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Arlington, VA 22202