Thomson Geer is a leading national commercial law firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. The firm has approximately 560 partners and staff nationally, and offers a dynamic, friendly and professional work environment. We are passionate about constantly providing value to our clients – their business success is our priority. This focus on client value is a key reason for our success.
We are currently seeking a Law Librarian to work in our Sydney office. This is an autonomous role working as part of a supportive national team. The role is responsible for assisting and providing quality information services and research to staff, locally and nationally as required.
- Knowledge of Australian legal systems and legal research
- Knowledge of current legal databases, legal publishers and networks
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Netscape or Internet explorer
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage 3rd publisher contracts and invoicing
- Experience in a law library environment is desirable
You must be able to work autonomously with minimum direction, have exceptional time management and organisational skills, with a strong client service focus.
What we offer:
At Thomson Geer, we are proud to offer our employees a collegiate and supportive team environment, with accountability and modern working practices.
Thomson Geer has a “well-being @ work” program including flu vaccinations, skin health checks and an employee assistance program.
What you need to do:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply via the link below.
Please note we are not taking agency applications at this time.