This role will be based in a UK time zone.
We are seeking a Global Head of Knowledge Management to identify, manage and execute key knowledge initiatives for Carey Olsen and to work in collaboration with a range of knowledge and business support colleagues across all Carey Olsen offices.
- Work with the Knowledge Management Project Steering Group to develop a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy for Carey Olsen
- Delivery and achievement of the plan’s objectives
- Promote the contribution of know-how, and instigate processes to maximise contributions, and manage the administration of contributions to Carey Olsen’s KM system
- Build cross-practice / cross-jurisdiction connections between Carey Olsen’s knowledge professionals globally
- Identify innovative approaches to the improvement of service delivery in both technology and process
- Liaise with legal technologists within Carey Olsen to develop knowledge work products to use in conjunction with legal technology, such as contract assembly software for precedent / template use
- Promote the wider utilisation of knowledge, business development and innovation tools and processes across Carey Olsen
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 4 to 6 years’ post-qualification experience as a practicing lawyer or PSL
- Be admitted in a common law jurisdiction
- Have direct senior level involvement in knowledge and innovation programmes
- Have experience of managing the operational roll out of knowledge implementation projects at law firms
- Be able to understand and promote connections between KM, training and business development
The role will require regular travel to other Carey Olsen offices.
Please click on “Apply for this job” to submit a CV for this vacancy.