Are you looking for a reporter role with great hours and hybrid flexibility?
We’re an award-winning international media company with flexible work practices, looking for an accomplished content writer to head up the news desk for one of Australia’s leading business titles. This role offers fantastic variety, and the opportunity to interview some of Australia’s leading business figures.
Benefits of the role:
- Join a friendly and supportive global editorial team
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements and great culture
- Great benefits, including loyalty leave, flexible hours and volunteer leave
- Work on a highly-successful and prestigious business title
- Ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of. With Key Media, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
The position involves:
- Leading the news desk for Australia’s leading finance title
- Interviewing business people and writing news articles
- Being the editorial figurehead for the title in the market
- Breaking news…. as it happens
Apply now with a CV and cover letter!
About Key Media
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”