Full Job Description
Courts, Tribunals and Service Delivery are recruiting to fill a permanent full time role
- Competitive salary ranging from $113,343, – $124,901p.a, + super
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Generous leave entitlements including flex leave
- Flexible work location and access to hybrid working arrangements
About the organisation
Communities and Justice (DCJ) enables services to better work together to support everyone’s right to access justice, support families and strengthen/bolster the promotion of early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole community.
The Support Services arm of Courts, Tribunals and Service Delivery has the customer at the centre of everything we do. Our customers are both internal and external, with our overall focus on providing services to courts and tribunals right across NSW. Support Services has 5 focus areas for service delivery:
- Reporting Services Branch – responsible for delivering reporting, recording and transcription services for all NSW jurisdictions
- Business Information Services – first level support to internal and external customers of our case management and technology systems
- Law Courts Library – NSW’s specialist law court library providing research, education and support to presiding officers along with first class access to print and online publications
- Court Service Centre – a specialist contact centre responsible for customer enquiries for 100+ court and tribunal locations across NSW
- Training and Court Support – provision of critical operational training to front line court and tribunal staff to support customer interactions with the justice system
About the role
As Senior Project Officer you will report to the Director Support Services and work closely with the Support Services senior management team to manage and coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of service improvement projects and business planning initiatives to achieve better outcomes and improved service delivery.
The successful candidate must have excellent consultation experience, well developed communication skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities;
- Working closely with senior managers and service delivery teams, ensuring initiatives are achieved and reported in compliance with governance and policy objectives, and outcomes are delivered within budget.
- Researching and developing recommendations that support evidence based decision making.
- Working collaboratively with other areas in CTSD to ensure appropriate metrics and analytics are in place to accurately report on Support Services achievements and service delivery initiatives.
It is an essential requirement of the role that successful applicants will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination will be requested prior to commencing employment.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Experience in managing and measuring business planning initiatives and a strong understanding of project governance, processes and procedures
How to apply
Apply online via the DCJ Careers page by submitting a two page cover letter and current resume which outlines your skills and experience relevant to the role. Please ensure your cover letter includes examples of how you address the focus capabilities contained within the role description.
Prior to submitting your application, please .
For further information about this opportunity, please contact: Paula James on (02) 8757 1001 or via email at Paula.James@justice.nsw.gov.au
Closing date: Monday, 4th July 2022
A Talent Pool may be created to fill future vacancies and is valid for a period of up to 18 months
If you experience technical difficulties when submitting your application, please call Dean on (02) 9765 3526.
Inclusion and Diversity lies at the heart of how we recruit:
We continue to hire great people with a wide variety of skills, experience and backgrounds. This includes people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people identifying as LGBTIQ+ and other diversity groups
If you require an adjustment within the recruitment process, please call (02) 9765 3526 and advise us of your preferred method of communication.If you are looking for more information about workplace adjustments at DCJ, please visit our Careers site